The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7004|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||trtq|| ||Q@toreth|
| ||incense, perfume, smoke|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Le 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'The priest shall also put some of the blood on the horns of the altar of fragrant incense which is before the LORD in the tent of meeting; and all the blood of the bull he shall pour out at the base of the altar of burnt offering which is at the doorway of the tent of meeting.
- Le 10:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took their respective firepans, and after putting fire in them, placed incense on it and offered strange fire before the LORD, which He had not commanded them.
- Le 16:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "He shall take a firepan full of coals of fire from upon the altar before the LORD and two handfuls of finely ground sweet incense, and bring it inside the veil.
- Le 16:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "He shall put the incense on the fire before the LORD, that the cloud of incense may cover the mercy seat that is on the ark of the testimony, otherwise he will die.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Q@toreth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".