The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7093|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||uq|| ||Qets|
| ||after, course, end, endless, farthest, farthest border, goal, highest peak, interval, later, limit|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 8:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about at the end of the twenty years in which Solomon had built the house of the LORD and his own house
- 2Ch 18:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Some years later he went down to visit Ahab at Samaria. And Ahab slaughtered many sheep and oxen for him and the people who were with him, and induced him to go up against Ramoth-gilead.
- 2Ch 21:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about in the course of time, at the end of two years, that his bowels came out because of his sickness and he died in great pain. And his people made no fire for him like the fire for his fathers.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qets". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".