The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7093|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||uq|| ||Qets|
| ||after, border, end, infinite, process|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 8:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, wherein Solomon had built the house of the LORD, and his own house,
- 2Ch 18:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And after certain years he went down to Ahab to Samaria. And Ahab killed sheep and oxen for him in abundance, and for the people that he had with him, and persuaded him to go up with him to Ramothgilead.
- 2Ch 21:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, that in process of time, after the end of two years, his bowels fell out by reason of his sickness: so he died of sore diseases. And his people made no burning for him, like the burning of his fathers.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qets". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".