The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7093|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||uq|| ||Qets|
| ||after, border, end, infinite, process|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- There is one alone, and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother: yet is there no end of all his labour; neither is his eye satisfied with riches; neither saith he, For whom doI labour, and bereave my soul of good? This is also vanity, yea, it is a sore travail.
- Ec 4:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- There is no end of all the people, even of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him. Surely this also is vanity and vexation of spirit.
- Ec 12:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qets". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".