The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7093|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||uq|| ||Qets|
| ||after, course, end, endless, farthest, farthest border, goal, highest peak, interval, later, limit|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Isa 9:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.
- Isa 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They are coming from a far country, From the farthest horizons, The LORD and His instruments of indignation, To destroy the whole land.
- Isa 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now in that day Tyre will be forgotten for seventy years like the days of one king. At the end of seventy years it will happen to Tyre as in the song of the harlot:
- Isa 23:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It will come about at the end of seventy years that the LORD will visit Tyre. Then she will go back to her harlot's wages and will play the harlot with all the kingdoms on the face of the earth.
- Isa 37:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Through your servants you have reproached the Lord, And you have said, 'With my many chariotsI came up to the heights of the mountains, To the remotest parts of Lebanon; AndI cut down its tall cedars and its choice cypresses. AndI will go to its highest peak, its thickest forest.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qets". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".