The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)rq|| ||Qara'|
| ||become, become famous, call, called, calling, calls, cried, cries, cry, crying, dictated, famous, gave, given, gives, grasps, guests, invite, invited, live, made a proclamation, make a proclamation, men of renown, mentioned, name, named, offer it terms, proclaim, proclaimed, proclaiming, proclaims, read, reading, reads, screamed, shouted, spoken, sues, summon, summoned, summoning, summons|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Zec 1:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Do not be like your fathers, to whom the former prophets proclaimed, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Return now from your evil ways and from your evil deeds ."' But they did not listen or give heed to Me," declares the LORD.
- Zec 1:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the angel who was speaking with me said to me, "Proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "I am exceedingly jealous for Jerusalem and Zion.
- Zec 1:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Again, proclaim, saying, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem .""'
- Zec 3:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'In that day ,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'every one of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and under his fig tree .'"
- Zec 7:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Are not these the words which the LORD proclaimed by the former prophets, when Jerusalem was inhabited and prosperous along with its cities around it, and the Negev and the foothills were inhabited ?'"
- Zec 7:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And just as He called and they would not listen, so they called andI would not listen ," says the LORD of hosts;
- Zec 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Thus says the LORD, 'I will return to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD of hosts will be called the Holy Mountain .'
- Zec 11:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- SoI pastured the flock doomed to slaughter, hence the afflicted of the flock. AndI took for myself two staffs: the oneI called Favor and the otherI called Union; soI pastured the flock.
- Zec 13:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "AndI will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, AndI will answer them;I will say, 'They are My people ,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God .'"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qara'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".