The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7122|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)rq|| ||Qara'|
| ||against, befall, befallen, came, chance, come, down, encounter, engage, event, happen to come, happened, help, meet, met, opposite, right, seek, toward|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- De 1:44 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The Amorites who lived in that hill country came out against you and chased you as bees do, and crushed you from Seir to Hormah.
- De 2:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then Sihon with all his people came out to meet us in battle at Jahaz.
- De 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then we turned and went up the road to Bashan, and Og, king of Bashan, with all his people came out to meet us in battle at Edrei.
- De 22:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "If you happen to come upon a bird's nest along the way, in any tree or on the ground, with young ones or eggs, and the mother sitting on the young or on the eggs, you shall not take the mother with the young;
- De 29:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "When you reached this place, Sihon the king of Heshbon and Og the king of Bashan came out to meet us for battle, but we defeated them;
- De 31:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "ForI know that after my death you will act corruptly and turn from the way whichI have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days, for you will do that which is evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him to anger with the work of your hands ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qara'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".