The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrq|| ||Qarah|
| ||befall, befalls, come, come true, grant me success, happen, happened, laid its beams, lays the beams, make beams, meet, met, overtake, select, take place|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ge 24:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He said, "O LORD, the God of my master Abraham, please grant me success today, and show lovingkindness to my master Abraham.
- Ge 27:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Isaac said to his son, "How is it that you have it so quickly, my son ?" And he said, "Because the LORD your God caused it to happen to me."
- Ge 42:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When they came to their father Jacob in the land of Canaan, they told him all that had happened to them, saying,
- Ge 44:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'If you take this one also from me, and harm befalls him, you will bring my gray hair down to Sheol in sorrow .'
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qarah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".