The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrq|| ||Qarah|
| ||befall, befalls, come, come true, grant me success, happen, happened, laid its beams, lays the beams, make beams, meet, met, overtake, select, take place|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ne 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and a letter to Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the fortress which is by the temple, for the wall of the city and for the house to whichI will go ." And the king granted them to me because the good hand of my God was on me.
- Ne 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the sons of Hassenaah built the Fish Gate; they laid its beams and hung its doors with its bolts and bars.
- Ne 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Joiada the son of Paseah and Meshullam the son of Besodeiah repaired the Old Gate; they laid its beams and hung its doors with its bolts and its bars.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qarah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".