The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7136|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrq|| ||Qarah|
| ||befall, befalls, come, come true, grant me success, happen, happened, laid its beams, lays the beams, make beams, meet, met, overtake, select, take place|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Nu 11:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The LORD said to Moses, "Is the LORD'S power limited? Now you shall see whether My word will come true for you or not."
- Nu 23:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Balaam said to Balak, "Stand beside your burnt offering, andI will go; perhaps the LORD will come to meet me, and whatever He shows meI will tell you." So he went to a bare hill.
- Nu 23:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now God met Balaam, and he said to Him, "I have set up the seven altars, andI have offered up a bull and a ram on each altar ."
- Nu 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he said to Balak, "Stand here beside your burnt offering whileI myself meet the LORD over there ."
- Nu 23:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the LORD met Balaam and put a word in his mouth and said, "Return to Balak, and thus you shall speak ."
- Nu 35:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- then you shall select for yourselves cities to be your cities of refuge, that the manslayer who has killed any person unintentionally may flee there.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qarah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".