The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7205|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||abw)r|| ||R@'uwben|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 1Ch 2:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- These are the sons of Israel; Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah, Issachar, and Zebulun,
- 1Ch 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.
- 1Ch 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons,I say, of Reuben the firstborn of Israel were, Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi.
- 1Ch 5:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.
- 1Ch 6:63 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Unto the sons of Merari were given by lot, throughout their families, out of the tribe of Reuben, and out of the tribe of Gad, and out of the tribe of Zebulun, twelve cities.
- 1Ch 6:78 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And on the other side Jordan by Jericho, on the east side of Jordan, were given them out of the tribe of Reuben, Bezer in the wilderness with her suburbs, and Jahzah with her suburbs,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for R@'uwben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".