The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7205|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||abw)r|| ||R@'uwben|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and what He did to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, the son of Reuben, when the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them, their households, their tents, and every living thing that followed them, among all Israel --
- De 27:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For the curse, these shall stand on Mount Ebal: Reuben, Gad, Asher, Zebulun, Dan, and Naphtali.
- De 33:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "May Reuben live and not die, Nor his men be few ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for R@'uwben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".