The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7205|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||abw)r|| ||R@'uwben|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 11:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And what he did unto Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, the son of Reuben: how the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their households, and their tents, and all the substance that was in their possession, in the midst of all Israel:
- De 27:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And these shall stand upon mount Ebal to curse; Reuben, Gad, and Asher, and Zebulun, Dan, and Naphtali.
- De 33:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for R@'uwben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".