The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7230|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||br|| ||Rob|
| ||abundance, abundant, abundantly, age, all, ample, common sort, excellent, extensively, extent, great, great number, great numbers, great quantities, great quantity, greatly, greatness, grossness, harsh, immense, increased, large, large amount, large number, large numbers, large quantities, length, magnitude, many, mass, mighty, more, much, multiplied, multiply, multitude, number, numerous, plentiful, plenty, quantities, so many|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 11 Verses|
- Isa 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me?" Says the LORD. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle; AndI take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs or goats.
- Isa 7:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and because of the abundance of the milk produced he will eat curds, for everyone that is left within the land will eat curds and honey.
- Isa 24:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They will be gathered together Like prisoners in the dungeon, And will be confined in prison; And after many days they will be punished.
- Isa 37:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Through your servants you have reproached the Lord, And you have said, 'With my many chariotsI came up to the heights of the mountains, To the remotest parts of Lebanon; AndI cut down its tall cedars and its choice cypresses. AndI will go to its highest peak, its thickest forest.
- Isa 40:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Lift up your eyes on high And see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name; Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power, Not one of them is missing.
- Isa 47:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But these two things will come on you suddenly in one day: Loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in full measure In spite of your many sorceries, In spite of the great power of your spells.
- Isa 47:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Stand fast now in your spells And in your many sorceries With which you have labored from your youth; Perhaps you will be able to profit, Perhaps you may cause trembling.
- Isa 47:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You are wearied with your many counsels; Let now the astrologers, Those who prophesy by the stars, Those who predict by the new moons, Stand up and save you from what will come upon you.
- Isa 57:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You were tired out by the length of your road, Yet you did not say, 'It is hopeless .' You found renewed strength, Therefore you did not faint.
- Isa 63:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Who is this who comes from Edom, With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah, This One who is majestic in His apparel, Marching in the greatness of His strength? "It isI who speak in righteousness, mighty to save ."
- Isa 63:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I shall make mention of the lovingkindnesses of the LORD, the praises of the LORD, According to all that the LORD has granted us, And the great goodness toward the house of Israel, Which He has granted them according to His compassion And according to the abundance of His lovingkindnesses.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rob". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".