The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7233|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hbbr|| ||R@babah|
| ||many, million, multiply, ten thousand|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 32:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?
- De 33:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
- De 33:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for R@babah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".