The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7235|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hbr|| ||Rabah|
| ||abundance, exceedingly, great, greater, increase, long, many, misc, more, much, multiply, store|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- 1Ch 4:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
- 1Ch 4:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Shimei had sixteen sons and six daughters; but his brethren had not many children, neither did all their family multiply, like to the children of Judah.
- 1Ch 5:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And eastward he inhabited unto the entering in of the wilderness from the river Euphrates: because their cattle were multiplied in the land of Gilead.
- 1Ch 5:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the children of the half tribe of Manasseh dwelt in the land: they increased from Bashan unto Baalhermon and Senir, and unto mount Hermon.
- 1Ch 7:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And with them, by their generations, after the house of their fathers, were bands of soldiers for war, six and thirty thousand men: for they had many wives and sons.
- 1Ch 8:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Ulam were mighty men of valour, archers, and had many sons, and sons' sons, an hundred and fifty. All these are of the sons of Benjamin.
- 1Ch 20:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And David took the crown of their king from off his head, and found it to weigh a talent of gold, and there were precious stones in it; and it was set upon David's head: and he brought also exceeding much spoil out of the city.
- 1Ch 23:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Jahath was the chief, and Zizah the second: but Jeush and Beriah had not many sons; therefore they were in one reckoning, according to their father's house.
- 1Ch 23:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Eliezer were, Rehabiah the chief. And Eliezer had none other sons; but the sons of Rehabiah were very many.
- 1Ch 27:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But David took not the number of them from twenty years old and under: because the LORD had said he would increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rabah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".