The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7243|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||y(ybr|| ||R@biy`iy|
| ||four-sided, fourth, one-fourth, square|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, whileI was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened andI saw visions of God.
- Eze 10:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And each one had four faces. The first face was the face of a cherub, the second face was the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
- Eze 48:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The whole allotment shall be 25,000 by 25,000 cubits; you shall set apart the holy allotment, a square, with the property of the city.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for R@biy`iy". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".