The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7311|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewr|| ||Ruwm|
| ||\(lift\, hold\, etc\) ... up, exalt, extol, give, heave, high, higher, lofty, misc, offer, take, tall|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 8:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
- Da 11:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down many ten thousands: but he shall not be strengthened by it.
- Da 11:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
- Da 12:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ruwm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".