The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, millstone, variant, wagons|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 1Ch 18:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: David also houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them an hundred chariots.
- 1Ch 19:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when the children of Ammon saw that they had made themselves odious to David, Hanun and the children of Ammon sent a thousand talents of silver to hire them chariots and horsemen out of Mesopotamia, and out of Syriamaachah, and out of Zobah.
- 1Ch 19:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So they hired thirty and two thousand chariots, and the king of Maachah and his people; who came and pitched before Medeba. And the children of Ammon gathered themselves together from their cities, and came to battle.
- 1Ch 19:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew of the Syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots, and forty thousand footmen, and killed Shophach the captain of the host.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".