The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, chariot horses, charioteers, chariots, rider, riders, train, upper millstone|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 11:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and what He did to Egypt's army, to its horses and its chariots, when He made the water of the Red Sea to engulf them while they were pursuing you, and the LORD completely destroyed them;
- De 20:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you.
- De 24:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "No one shall take a handmill or an upper millstone in pledge, for he would be taking a life in pledge.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".