The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, millstone, variant, wagons|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Isa 21:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:
- Isa 21:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.
- Isa 22:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Elam bare the quiver with chariots of men and horsemen, and Kir uncovered the shield.
- Isa 22:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass, that thy choicest valleys shall be full of chariots, and the horsemen shall set themselves in array at the gate.
- Isa 31:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
- Isa 36:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?
- Isa 37:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots amI come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; andI will cut down the tall cedars thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: andI will enter into the height of his border, and the forest of his Carmel.
- Isa 43:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
- Isa 66:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".