The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, chariot horses, charioteers, chariots, rider, riders, train, upper millstone|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jer 17:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- then there will come in through the gates of this city kings and princes sitting on the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they and their princes, the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and this city will be inhabited forever.
- Jer 22:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For if you men will indeed perform this thing, then kings will enter the gates of this house, sitting in David's place on his throne, riding in chariots and on horses, even the king himself and his servants and his people.
- Jer 46:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Go up, you horses, and drive madly, you chariots, That the mighty men may march forward: Ethiopia and Put, that handle the shield, And the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.
- Jer 47:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Because of the noise of the galloping hoofs of his stallions, The tumult of his chariots, and the rumbling of his wheels, The fathers have not turned back for their children, Because of the limpness of their hands,
- Jer 50:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "A sword against their horses and against their chariots And against all the foreigners who are in the midst of her, And they will become women! A sword against her treasures, and they will be plundered!
- Jer 51:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "With youI shatter the horse and his rider, And with youI shatter the chariot and its rider,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".