The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, millstone, variant, wagons|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jer 17:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then shall there enter into the gates of this city kings and princes sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, they, and their princes, the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem: and this city shall remain for ever.
- Jer 22:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people.
- Jer 46:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.
- Jer 47:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- At the noise of the stamping of the hoofs of his strong horses, at the rushing of his chariots, and at the rumbling of his wheels, the fathers shall not look back to their children for feebleness of hands;
- Jer 50:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
- Jer 51:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And with thee willI break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee willI break in pieces the chariot and his rider;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".