The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, chariot horses, charioteers, chariots, rider, riders, train, upper millstone|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Jos 11:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They came out, they and all their armies with them, as many people as the sand that is on the seashore, with very many horses and chariots.
- Jos 17:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Joseph said, "The hill country is not enough for us, and all the Canaanites who live in the valley land have chariots of iron, both those who are in Beth-shean and its towns and those who are in the valley of Jezreel ."
- Jos 17:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- but the hill country shall be yours. For though it is a forest, you shall clear it, and to its farthest borders it shall be yours; for you shall drive out the Canaanites, even though they have chariots of iron and though they are strong ."
- Jos 24:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'I brought your fathers out of Egypt, and you came to the sea; and Egypt pursued your fathers with chariots and horsemen to the Red Sea.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".