The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, chariot horses, charioteers, chariots, rider, riders, train, upper millstone|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Jud 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the LORD was with Judah, and they took possession of the hill country; but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had iron chariots.
- Jud 4:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Israel cried to the LORD; for he had nine hundred iron chariots, and he oppressed the sons of Israel severely for twenty years.
- Jud 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'I will draw out to you Sisera, the commander of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his many troops to the river Kishon, andI will give him into your hand .'"
- Jud 4:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Sisera called together all his chariots, nine hundred iron chariots, and all the people who were with him, from Harosheth-hagoyim to the river Kishon.
- Jud 4:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The LORD routed Sisera and all his chariots and all his army with the edge of the sword before Barak; and Sisera alighted from his chariot and fled away on foot.
- Jud 4:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But Barak pursued the chariots and the army as far as Harosheth-hagoyim, and all the army of Sisera fell by the edge of the sword; not even one was left.
- Jud 5:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Out of the window she looked and lamented, The mother of Sisera through the lattice, 'Why does his chariot delay in coming? Why do the hoofbeats of his chariots tarry ?'
- Jud 9:53 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But a certain woman threw an upper millstone on Abimelech's head, crushing his skull.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org