The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7393|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||bkr|| ||Rekeb|
| ||chariot, millstone, variant, wagons|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Na 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The shield of his mighty men is made red, the valiant men are in scarlet: the chariots shall be with flaming torches in the day of his preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken.
- Na 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The chariots shall rage in the streets, they shall justle one against another in the broad ways: they shall seem like torches, they shall run like the lightnings.
- Na 2:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Behold,I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts, andI will burn her chariots in the smoke, and the sword shall devour thy young lions: andI will cut off thy prey from the earth, and the voice of thy messengers shall no more be heard.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rekeb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".