The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7522|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awcr|| ||Ratsown|
| ||acceptable, acceptance, accepted, delight, desire, desired, desires, earnestly, favor, favorable, good will, please, pleased, pleases, self-will, what is acceptable, what they pleased, will|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I saw the ram butting westward, northward, and southward, and no other beasts could stand before him nor was there anyone to rescue from his power, but he did as he pleased and magnified himself.
- Da 11:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And a mighty king will arise, and he will rule with great authority and do as he pleases.
- Da 11:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But he who comes against him will do as he pleases, and no one will be able to withstand him; he will also stay for a time in the Beautiful Land, with destruction in his hand.
- Da 11:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ratsown". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".