The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7522|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awcr|| ||Ratsown|
| ||acceptable, acceptance, accepted, delight, desire, favour, pleasure, selfwill, will|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
- Da 11:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.
- Da 11:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.
- Da 11:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ratsown". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".