The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7522|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awcr|| ||Ratsown|
| ||acceptable, acceptance, accepted, delight, desire, desired, desires, earnestly, favor, favorable, good will, please, pleased, pleases, self-will, what is acceptable, what they pleased, will|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Isa 49:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus says the LORD, "In a favorable timeI have answered You, And in a day of salvationI have helped You; AndI will keep You and give You for a covenant of the people, To restore the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages;
- Isa 56:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Even thoseI will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples ."
- Isa 58:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Is it a fast like this whichI choose, a day for a man to humble himself? Is it for bowing one's head like a reed And for spreading out sackcloth and ashes as a bed? Will you call this a fast, even an acceptable day to the LORD?
- Isa 60:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered together to you, The rams of Nebaioth will minister to you; They will go up with acceptance on My altar, AndI shall glorify My glorious house.
- Isa 60:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Foreigners will build up your walls, And their kings will minister to you; For in My wrathI struck you, And in My favorI have had compassion on you.
- Isa 61:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ratsown". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".