The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7522|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awcr|| ||Ratsown|
| ||acceptable, acceptance, accepted, delight, desire, favour, pleasure, selfwill, will|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Isa 49:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time haveI heard thee, and in a day of salvation haveI helped thee: andI will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
- Isa 56:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Even them willI bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
- Isa 58:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Is it such a fast thatI have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?
- Isa 60:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, andI will glorify the house of my glory.
- Isa 60:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrathI smote thee, but in my favour haveI had mercy on thee.
- Isa 61:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ratsown". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".