The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7532|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hpcr|| ||Ritspah|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Sa 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Saul had a concubine whose name was Rizpah, the daughter of Aiah; and Ish-bosheth said to Abner, "Why have you gone in to my father's concubine ?"
- 2Sa 21:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, Armoni and Mephibosheth whom she had borne to Saul, and the five sons of Merab the daughter of Saul, whom she had borne to Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite.
- 2Sa 21:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Rizpah the daughter of Aiah took sackcloth and spread it for herself on the rock, from the beginning of harvest until it rained on them from the sky; and she allowed neither the birds of the sky to rest on them by day nor the beasts of the field by night.
- 2Sa 21:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When it was told David what Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, the concubine of Saul, had done,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ritspah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".