The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7532|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hpcr|| ||Ritspah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Sa 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Saul had a concubine, whose name was Rizpah, the daughter of Aiah: and Ishbosheth said to Abner, Wherefore hast thou gone in unto my father's concubine?
- 2Sa 21:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:
- 2Sa 21:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Rizpah the daughter of Aiah took sackcloth, and spread it for her upon the rock, from the beginning of harvest until water dropped upon them out of heaven, and suffered neither the birds of the air to rest on them by day, nor the beasts of the field by night.
- 2Sa 21:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it was told David what Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, the concubine of Saul, had done.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ritspah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".