The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7561|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(#r|| ||Rasha`|
| ||act wickedly, acted wickedly, been wicked, behaved wickedly, condemn, condemned, condemning, condemns, do wickedly, guilty, inflicted punishment, wicked, wickedly departed|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 9:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- we have sinned, committed iniquity, acted wickedly and rebelled, even turning aside from Your commandments and ordinances.
- Da 9:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And now, O Lord our God, who have brought Your people out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand and have made a name for Yourself, as it is this day --we have sinned, we have been wicked.
- Da 11:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "By smooth words he will turn to godlessness those who act wickedly toward the covenant, but the people who know their God will display strength and take action.
- Da 12:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Rasha`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".