The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7580|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||g)#|| ||Sha'ag|
| ||groan, roar, roar mightily, roared, roaring, roars|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The young lions have roared at him, They have roared loudly. And they have made his land a waste; His cities have been destroyed, without inhabitant.
- Jer 25:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Therefore you shall prophesy against them all these words, and you shall say to them, 'The LORD will roar from on high And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.
- Jer 51:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "They will roar together like young lions, They will growl like lions' cubs.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Sha'ag". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".