The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||ever forget, forget, forgets, forgot, forgotten, who forget|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For there is no lasting remembrance of the wise man as with the fool, inasmuch as in the coming days all will be forgotten. And how the wise man and the fool alike die!
- Ec 8:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So then,I have seen the wicked buried, those who used to go in and out from the holy place, and they are soon forgotten in the city where they did thus. This too is futility.
- Ec 9:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the living know they will die; but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for their memory is forgotten.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".