The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||at all, forget, forgotten|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For there is no remembrance of the wise more than of the fool for ever; seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man? as the fool.
- Ec 8:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And soI saw the wicked buried, who had come and gone from the place of the holy, and they were forgotten in the city where they had so done: this is also vanity.
- Ec 9:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".