The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||ever forget, forget, forgets, forgot, forgotten, who forget|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ho 2:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will punish her for the days of the Baals When she used to offer sacrifices to them And adorn herself with her earrings and jewelry, And follow her lovers, so that she forgot Me," declares the LORD.
- Ho 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
- Ho 8:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces; And Judah has multiplied fortified cities, ButI will send a fire on its cities that it may consume its palatial dwellings.
- Ho 13:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As they had their pasture, they became satisfied, And being satisfied, their heart became proud; Therefore they forgot Me.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".