The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||at all, forget, forgotten|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ho 2:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.
- Ho 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,I will also forget thy children.
- Ho 8:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: butI will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.
- Ho 13:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".