The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||ever forget, forget, forgets, forgot, forgotten, who forget|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Isa 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For you have forgotten the God of your salvation And have not remembered the rock of your refuge. Therefore you plant delightful plants And set them with vine slips of a strange god.
- Isa 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now in that day Tyre will be forgotten for seventy years like the days of one king. At the end of seventy years it will happen to Tyre as in the song of the harlot:
- Isa 23:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Take your harp, walk about the city, O forgotten harlot; Pluck the strings skillfully, sing many songs, That you may be remembered.
- Isa 49:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me, And the Lord has forgotten me."
- Isa 49:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Can a woman forget her nursing child And have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, butI will not forget you.
- Isa 51:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That you have forgotten the LORD your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens And laid the foundations of the earth, That you fear continually all day long because of the fury of the oppressor, As he makes ready to destroy? But where is the fury of the oppressor?
- Isa 54:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; And do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced; But you will forget the shame of your youth, And the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.
- Isa 65:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Because he who is blessed in the earth Will be blessed by the God of truth; And he who swears in the earth Will swear by the God of truth; Because the former troubles are forgotten, And because they are hidden from My sight!
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org