The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||at all, forget, forgotten|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Isa 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:
- Isa 23:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
- Isa 23:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.
- Isa 49:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
- Isa 49:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet willI not forget thee.
- Isa 51:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?
- Isa 54:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
- Isa 65:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".