The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 7911|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xk#|| ||Shakach|
| ||at all, forget, forgotten|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 11 Verses|
- Jer 2:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number.
- Jer 3:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God.
- Jer 13:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.
- Jer 18:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up;
- Jer 20:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
- Jer 23:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
- Jer 23:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
- Jer 30:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; forI have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased.
- Jer 44:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their wives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem?
- Jer 50:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.
- Jer 50:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shakach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".