The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8050|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l)wm#|| ||Sh@muw'el|
| ||Samuel, Shemuel|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 1Ch 6:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Samuel; the firstborn Vashni, and Abiah.
- 1Ch 6:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And these are they that waited with their children. Of the sons of the Kohathites: Heman a singer, the son of Joel, the son of Shemuel,
- 1Ch 7:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Tola; Uzzi, and Rephaiah, and Jeriel, and Jahmai, and Jibsam, and Shemuel, heads of their father's house, to wit, of Tola: they were valiant men of might in their generations; whose number was in the days of David two and twenty thousand and six hundred.
- 1Ch 9:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All these which were chosen to be porters in the gates were two hundred and twelve. These were reckoned by their genealogy in their villages, whom David and Samuel the seer did ordain in their set office.
- 1Ch 11:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore came all the elders of Israel to the king to Hebron; and David made a covenant with them in Hebron before the LORD; and they anointed David king over Israel, according to the word of the LORD by Samuel.
- 1Ch 26:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all that Samuel the seer, and Saul the son of Kish, and Abner the son of Ner, and Joab the son of Zeruiah, had dedicated; and whosoever had dedicated any thing, it was under the hand of Shelomith, and of his brethren.
- 1Ch 29:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Sh@muw'el". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".