The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8065|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||aym#|| ||Shamayin (Aramaic)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ezr 5:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thus they returned us answer, saying, We are the servants of the God of heaven and earth, and build the house that was builded these many years ago, which a great king of Israel builded and set up.
- Ezr 5:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But after that our fathers had provoked the God of heaven unto wrath, he gave them into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, the Chaldean, who destroyed this house, and carried the people away into Babylon.
- Ezr 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And that which they have need of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which are at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail:
- Ezr 6:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the God of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.
- Ezr 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Artaxerxes, king of kings, unto Ezra the priest, a scribe of the law of the God of heaven, perfect peace, and at such a time.
- Ezr 7:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And I, evenI Artaxerxes the king, do make a decree to all the treasurers which are beyond the river, that whatsoever Ezra the priest, the scribe of the law of the God of heaven, shall require of you, it be done speedily,
- Ezr 7:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Whatsoever is commanded by the God of heaven, let it be diligently done for the house of the God of heaven: for why should there be wrath against the realm of the king and his sons?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shamayin (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".