The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8104|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rm#|| ||Shamar|
| ||beware, heed, keep, keeper, mark, misc, observe, preserve, regard, save, wait, watch, watchman|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jud 1:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the spies saw a man come forth out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us, we pray thee, the entrance into the city, and we will shew thee mercy.
- Jud 2:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That through themI may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.
- Jud 7:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So Gideon, and the hundred men that were with him, came unto the outside of the camp in the beginning of the middle watch; and they had but newly set the watch: and they blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers that were in their hands.
- Jud 13:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
- Jud 13:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the angel of the LORD said unto Manoah, Of all thatI said unto the woman let her beware.
- Jud 13:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- She may not eat of any thing that cometh of the vine, neither let her drink wine or strong drink, nor eat any unclean thing: all thatI commanded her let her observe.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shamar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".