The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 816|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||e#)|| ||'asham|
| ||acknowledge their guilt, bear their guilt, became guilty, become guilty, becomes guilty, certainly guilty, condemned, desolate, did wrong, found guilty, go, guilty, held guilty, hold them guilty, incurred grievous guilt, suffer, unpunished, wronged|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "In all your dwellings, cities will become waste and the high places will be desolate, that your altars may become waste and desolate, your idols may be broken and brought to an end, your incense altars may be cut down, and your works may be blotted out.
- Eze 22:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You have become guilty by the blood which you have shed, and defiled by your idols which you have made. Thus you have brought your day near and have come to your years; thereforeI have made you a reproach to the nations and a mocking to all the lands.
- Eze 25:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Because Edom has acted against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and has incurred grievous guilt, and avenged themselves upon them,"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'asham". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".