The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 816|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||e#)|| ||'asham|
| ||certainly, desolate, destroy, faulty, greatly, guilty, offence, offend, trespass|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In all your dwellingplaces the cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be desolate; that your altars may be laid waste and made desolate, and your idols may be broken and cease, and your images may be cut down, and your works may be abolished.
- Eze 22:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou art become guilty in thy blood that thou hast shed; and hast defiled thyself in thine idols which thou hast made; and thou hast caused thy days to draw near, and art come even unto thy years: therefore haveI made thee a reproach unto the heathen, and a mocking to all countries.
- Eze 25:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'asham". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".