The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 816|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||e#)|| ||'asham|
| ||certainly, desolate, destroy, faulty, greatly, guilty, offence, offend, trespass|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ho 4:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The LORD liveth.
- Ho 5:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
- Ho 10:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Their heart is divided; now shall they be found faulty: he shall break down their altars, he shall spoil their images.
- Ho 13:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When Ephraim spake trembling, he exalted himself in Israel; but when he offended in Baal, he died.
- Ho 13:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'asham". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".