The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8184|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hr(#|| ||S@`orah|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 14:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore he said to his servants, "See, Joab's field is next to mine, and he has barley there; go and set it on fire ." So Absalom's servants set the field on fire.
- 2Sa 17:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- brought beds, basins, pottery, wheat, barley, flour, parched grain, beans, lentils, parched seeds,
- 2Sa 21:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then he gave them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the mountain before the LORD, so that the seven of them fell together; and they were put to death in the first days of harvest at the beginning of barley harvest.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for S@`orah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".