The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8184|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hr(#|| ||S@`orah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 14:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore he said unto his servants, See, Joab's field is near mine, and he hath barley there; go and set it on fire. And Absalom's servants set the field on fire.
- 2Sa 17:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Brought beds, and basons, and earthen vessels, and wheat, and barley, and flour, and parched corn, and beans, and lentiles, and parched pulse,
- 2Sa 21:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the LORD: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest, in the first days, in the beginning of barley harvest.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for S@`orah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".