The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8271|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)r#|| ||Sh@re' (Aramaic)|
| ||began, dissolve, dwell, loose|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Da 2:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
- Da 3:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He answered and said, Lo,I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
- Da 5:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.
- Da 5:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.
- Da 5:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI have heard of thee, that thou canst make interpretations, and dissolve doubts: now if thou canst read the writing, and make known to me the interpretation thereof, thou shalt be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about thy neck, and shalt be the third ruler in the kingdom.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Sh@re' (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".